Are you currently working for one of the big 4 accounting firms? Might you be interested in a challenging position as a Financial Controller? Let’s talk!
On behalf of IOT Group in Akersloot we are searching for a Financial Controller who will work closely with the General Manager in the Netherlands and report directly to the CFO in Norway.
IOT Group is an international service organization within the oil & gas industry that offers services to geothermal, waterwells, mining and CO2 projects. With products & services ranging from fishing tools to drilling equipment, IOT Group is capable of serving their customers all over the world from their operational centers located in the most important oil and gas logistics hubs.
In this exciting position you will be responsible for Independent Oil Tools-Dosco B.V. and Independent Oil Tools B.V. (including working with several international entities).
- Overall responsibility of the financial department, including accounting
- Monthly financial closing, including reporting to Group HQ (Norway)
- Liquidity management and forecasting
- Work closely with global finance team
- Monitoring compliance with local taxation legislation
- Drive financial planning and monitoring of results versus objectives
- Identify and drive analysis to enable better insight and decision making
- Contribute to continuous improvements of models, processes and routines
- Lead the implementation of new ERP system
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar
- Professionally qualified is preferred, but not essential (CPA, ACCA or similar)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience, preferably some experience from auditing
- Experience with Dutch tax and transfer pricing
- IFRS knowledge is preferred but not essential
- Strong in English and Dutch, both oral and written
- Willingness to travel sporadically
Contact Miguel Fernandez; 06-41410201 or send an email to email@example.com.